Through this document the Legal Notice and the Conditions of Use of the website www.oion.es (hereinafter, the “Website”) of the entity OION Business Support S.L. (hereinafter OION)
- Owner: OION Business Support S.L. (hereinafter, OION).
- Registered Office: Avenida Cesáreo Alierta, 9-11, 50008 Zaragoza.
- CIF: B99490062.
- Telephone: 876 66 60 00.
- E-mail: email@example.com
These Conditions of Use regulate the access and navigation of all services and products offered by OION, as well as the use of them by users through this Website. Without prejudice to this, OION reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content thereof, as well as the conditions required for access and / or use. The access and use of the contents of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes imply their acceptance.
In the same way, the user is informed about their rights and obligations in relation to the contents exposed through the website, the logos and / or brands used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from access to the website.
The access, navigation and use of the website entail and imply acceptance by the User of this Legal Notice and the Conditions of Use. In this sense, we understand that a person becomes a user at the time he accepts the Legal Notice and the Conditions of Use set out on the website, it is sufficient for you to visit it.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website is governed by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property. In no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the user through the website or the use, acquisition of products and / or contracting of services offered through the website, implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said OION rights. The User has a right of private use of the contents of the Website, solely and exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with these Conditions of Use.
References to names and / or trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of OION or its legitimate owners, whether owned by OION or by third parties.
Likewise, all Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the contents and / or services and / or products are reserved. Similarly, it is prohibited to copy, reproduce, modify, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way a part or all of the contents and / or service and / or product included in the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User will be solely responsible for the damages that this may cause by accessing or using the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose. In particular, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website illegally, against good faith, morals and / or public order;
- Use the Website in a way that may cause damage, interruptions, or any defects in its operation or in the electronic device of a third party;
- Use the Website for the installation, publication or transmission of files or malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data of users;
- Access without authorization any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, or the services offered through the Website, through password extraction, forgery or hacking, or any other means that could be illegitimate;
- Carry out any action that causes unnecessary or disproportionate saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks connected to the Website;
- Breaking, or carrying out attempts to break the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the contents offered on the Website;
- Prevent the normal development of any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, altering or trying to illegally alter their access, participation or operation through any practice that in any way violates these Conditions of use.
The User may publish comments through the Website Blog, for this purpose, the User will provide his / her first name, last name, email address and website. In this context, the User is informed that this information may be published in the Website Blog. Likewise, the User will be solely responsible for the comments generated and / or published and undertakes not to contravene the aspects set forth in this Legal Notice
The User declares and accepts that in the cases in which he could send information of any kind to OION through the Website and the forms provided for that purpose, said information does not infringe any industrial and / or intellectual property rights, trade secret, trademark , confidentiality or any other right that could affect OION or third parties. Likewise, the User acknowledges taking responsibility, leaving OION harmless for the information provided personally or in his name.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
OION will not be responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents of the Website;
- the invulnerability of the Website and / or the unwavering of the security measures adopted;
- the absence of viruses and / or harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it;
- the lack of utility or performance of the contents of the Website;
- any damage or harm caused by itself or to a third party, any person who violated the conditions, rules and instructions that OION establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
OION declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, depending on its possibilities and the state of the art and technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website, avoiding possible damages to the User.
In cases where the User was aware of the existence of illegal content or contrary to the laws, he must notify OION immediately so that it can take the measures it deems appropriate.
OION will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources outside it. Therefore, it will not assume responsibility for the possible damages that could be caused by the use of such information.
OION does not have the power, human and technical means to know, analyze and control all the information that could be provided regarding content, products or services provided by other Web Pages that have established links to the Website. Therefore, OION does not assume any type of responsibility that could have been caused through Web Pages other than the Website.
In any case, the User who wishes to incorporate a link or link to the OION Website on his website or portal may do so provided that he meets the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce or modify the content of the Website or parts thereof.
- It is not allowed to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the Website and / or declare in any way that OION has authorized the link or supervised or approved the contents, products or services offered through the Website of a third party.
- The Website in which the link to the Website is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights, such as industrial property rights and / or intellectual, right to honor, personal or family privacy or to one’s own image or any other right, or content contrary to the stipulated regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
The Website Cookies Policy is determined by the provisions of the “Cookies Policy”.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes and / or disputes related to this Website, the Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived or related conflicts, the courts and resulting courts derived from applicable law.
Last update: 03/21/2019.
© OION BUSINESS SUPPORT, S.L. All rights reserved.